How to arrange the layout of HIV laboratories? Which one is more suitable for such laboratory construction? Lab decoration company thanks for your detailed introduction. HIV laboratories have clean areas, semi-contaminated areas (HIV pretreatment) and contaminated areas (HIV identification). Serum banks can be determined according to actual needs. Serum banks are linked to public areas, and internal doors to semi-polluted areas.
1. Laboratory walls, ceilings and floors should be flat, easy to clean, waterproof, resistant to chemical and disinfectant corrosion. The ground should be protected from skidding and carpets should not be laid. Self-leveling floor is usually made of PVC, rubber or epoxy resin.
2. The test-bed should be waterproof, corrosion-resistant and heat-resistant. Epoxy resin is commonly used on the countertops.
3. The cabinet and test-bed of the laboratory should be kept at a certain distance for easy cleaning.
4. Laboratories should ensure working lighting and avoid unnecessary reflection and strong light.
5. Laboratory doors should be locked and closed automatically. Laboratory doors should have movable windows.
6. Provide reliable power supply and emergency lighting. If necessary, provide backup power for important equipment such as incubators, biosafety cabinets and refrigerators.
7. Buildings should meet the requirements of anti-seismic, anti-rat, anti-insect and anti-theft.
8. Buffer rooms should be set between polluted and semi-polluted areas and between semi-polluted and clean areas when necessary.
There are many requirements for the construction and design of HIV laboratories, and there are also different requirements in the process of construction. To help you, if you need to build such a laboratory, you can consult our professional laboratory construction company.
The main laboratories of the hospital include laboratories and pathological departments. In order to build a scientific, reasonable, safe and efficient laboratory, the following factors must be considered: building, decoration, structure, plane layout, air conditioning, ventilation and purification, water supply and gas supply, electric power, fire, inspection and acceptance should meet the relevant national standards. Clinical laboratory is the bridge between clinical medicine and basic medicine. It is the clinical diagnostic Department of a hospital. It receives blood and body fluid samples from patients, carries out examination and analysis, and provides examination reports to clinicians. It is a scientifically and reasonably designed laboratory, which can provide a safe and efficient working environment for inspectors.