1. Safety precautions: strictly aseptic operation to prevent microbial contamination; operators should turn off the UV light before entering the aseptic room.
2. The aseptic room should be equipped with aseptic operation room and buffer room. The cleanliness of aseptic operation room should reach 10000 level, the indoor temperature should be kept at 20-24 ℃, and the humidity should be kept at 45-60%. The cleanliness of super clean table should reach 100 level.
3. The aseptic room should be kept clean and no sundries should be piled up to prevent pollution. All sterilization equipment and culture medium should be strictly prevented from being contaminated, and those contaminated should be stopped using.
4. The aseptic room should be sterilized and cleaned regularly with appropriate disinfectant to ensure that the cleanliness of the aseptic room meets the requirements.
5. All the instruments, instruments, plates and other articles that need to be brought into the sterile room should be tightly bound and sterilized by appropriate methods.
6. Before entering the sterile room, the staff must wash their hands with soap or disinfectant, and then change the special work clothes, shoes, hats, masks and gloves in the buffer room (or wipe their hands again with 75% ethanol) before entering the sterile room for operation.
7. Before using the aseptic room, the ultraviolet lamp of the aseptic room must be turned on for more than 30 minutes, and the super clean table must be turned on at the same time for air blowing. After the operation, the sterile room should be cleaned in time, and then sterilized by ultraviolet lamp for 30 minutes.
8. Before the test, the outer package of the test sample shall be kept intact and shall not be opened to prevent contamination. Before examination, disinfect the outer surface with 75% alcohol cotton ball.
Do not wash the contaminated articles under the tap before they are sterilized