1. Sterilization in sterile room. Before each use, turn on the ultraviolet lamp for 30min or 30min before use, and use 5% carbolic acid spray in the interior and exterior chambers.
2. After washing hands with soap, move the required equipment into the outer room; Put on sterilized work clothes, hats and shoes in the outer room, wear masks, and then soak your hands with 2% coal phenol soap for 2 minutes.
3. move all necessary articles into the inner room for inventory and position. Spray the 5% carbolic acid on the working table and operator's space, return to the outer room, and then enter the inner room after 5 ~ 10min.
4. Wipe hands with 70% alcohol cotton ball before inoculation; During aseptic operation, the action shall be gentle to minimize air fluctuation and ground dust.
5. Pay attention to safety during work. If the tampon catches fire, hold it tightly with your hands or wrap it with a wet cloth. Do not blow it with your mouth to avoid expanding the combustion; In case of bacterial culture spilling or breaking the container, wrap it with a rag soaked with 5% carbolic acid, wipe the table or ground with a rag soaked with 5% carbolic acid, and then continue the operation after wiping your hands with an alcohol cotton ball.
6. at the end of the work, clean up the table immediately, and remove all the articles and wastes that should not be stored in the asepsis room, then use the 5% carbolic acid spray or the ultraviolet lamp to irradiate 30min.
Good products make good services, and good enterprises make good products. Aseptic room decoration insists on providing customers with high-quality services. Please continue to pay attention to our website for details: http://www.jnyhrs.com