1. Waterway: conventional water includes ordinary tap water, distilled water and ultrapure water. Reasonable planning shall be considered during construction, and materials, i.e. water supply pipes and joints, shall be selected according to specific experiments. We should also consider the separation of hydropower, the environment around water pipes, the direction of waterways, etc. Groundwater is more important, which is divided into polluted water and non polluted water, such as acidic water, strong alkali water, heavy metal polluted water, etc. these water can be discharged only after being treated by environmental protection equipment.
2. Circuit: there should be reasonable planning for the power consumption of weak current, lighting power and experimental equipment, especially the power consumption of instruments and equipment. Insufficient power will not only affect the service life of instruments, but also bring some stable factors to the experiment. It shall also control and reduce the variation fluctuation of current, reduce or stabilize the variation value of harmonic, reduce or reduce the interference of magnetic field, etc.
3. Gas: high purity gas pollution mainly occurs in the process of storage, transportation and measurement. In the process of use, the tightness of gas cylinder and transmission system shall be checked frequently. If air leakage is found, measures shall be taken in time. Special gas storage rooms shall be set in all laboratories where conditions permit to separate oxidizing gas from reducing gas and combustible gas from non combustible gas, so as to prevent accidents.
4. Exhaust: This is a very important part of the laboratory. It is generally divided into local and global. What you see is local exhaust. For example, experiments that are easy to produce some harmful gases during operation need to be carried out in the exhaust equipment, that is, fume hood, universal exhaust hood and atomic absorption hood. Pay attention to whether the exhaust wind speed is uniform during construction.
5. Materials: select different materials according to different experimental properties to adapt to the laboratory environment. For example, corrosion also depends on whether it is acidic, alkaline or inorganic. Then select materials suitable for corrosion resistance to meet the laboratory requirements.
6. Experimental furniture: the setting of teaching system laboratory is mainly for the purpose of teaching. The experimental process is relatively simple and fixed. The requirements for laboratory furniture are mainly basic laboratory equipment, including common test bench, fume hood, utensil cabinet, central test bench, test bench, etc.
The laboratory decoration provides you with the above wonderful contents. For more wonderful contents, please click to enter our website: http://www.jnyhrs.com We will have more content for you to check later.