Process 1: site selection
(1) the laboratory must be built away from the noise, such as living quarters, commercial streets and traffic arteries.
(2) the site shall be open and can keep a certain distance from other buildings, and sufficient light and good ventilation are also indispensable.
(3) it should be reminded that staying away from the noise is not a remote place. After all, it should be convenient for the laboratory to collect and transport samples.
Process 2: site investigation
(1) draw the general layout and layered drawing of the laboratory, and mark the accurate dimensions on the drawing.
(2) check whether there is any difference between the architectural drawing and the actual space size.
(3) the combination relationship and size of key parts and components shall be mapped and recorded.
(4) measure from the main door of the laboratory, and measure each room in turn.
Process 3: planning and design
(1) first complete the overall scheme of laboratory construction, including design scheme, plane layout, functional area division, furniture layout, ventilation design and hydropower design.
(2) determine the laboratory cost budget according to the overall scheme and building materials.
(3) the planning and design process is as follows: project startup → communication of demand → site survey → collection of original project data → confirmation of demand → planning functional area → layout plan → furniture layout plan → process flow diagram → scheme design → confirmation of engineering materials → construction drawing design → engineering materials → engineering quotation → collection and handover of drawings and quotation data → material selection → construction drawing design → bill of works 。
Process 4: construction process
(1) the whole construction project adopts the construction flow direction from top to bottom. It is recommended to adopt parallel flow grade separation operation, and construct by system and construction section.
(2) the construction sequence is: Measurement and setting out → procurement of main equipment materials → equipment pipeline installation → decoration → equipment installation and commissioning → cleaning and closeout → completion acceptance.
Process 5: acceptance process
For the completed laboratory, it is necessary to conduct acceptance, and check the quality, convenience and safety of the laboratory construction project to see whether there are problems and whether it is the same as the drawings. After confirmation, relevant acceptance documents shall be signed.
Process 6: certification and approval
Some types of laboratories need CNAs certification or CMA recognition. SLD intermediate inspection laboratory technology will advance the relevant certification and recognition requirements, and consider relevant factors in planning and design to ensure that they can meet the requirements of relevant standards after construction. In this way, in the later certification and accreditation process, time can be saved and problems such as failure of laboratory certification can be avoided.