1. The secondary and tertiary aseptic rooms meet the health industry standard: ws233-2002 general biosafety guidelines for Microbiology and biomedical laboratories.
2. Grade II (P2) aseptic room is grade 10000 and local Grade 100, which meets the current world-wide federal 209E standard.
The secondary sterile room includes high, medium and primary efficiency filtration system, small central air conditioning system, laminar air supply and well return air. The dressing room and air shower room adopt human body automatic sensing system.
3. The technical indexes of each system are as follows: the wind speed at the air supply outlet in the dressing room and operation room is ≥ 0.3m/s, the wind speed in the air shower room is ≥ 15m / s, the static pressure difference between the operation room and the environment is ≥ 5pa, and the system noise is ≤ 60dB
4. In addition to the characteristics of level II aseptic room, level III (P3) aseptic laboratory has also specially set up electronic interlocking door, transfer window door interlocking, epoxy resin self leveling ground and sewage disinfection facilities. It is equipped with level II biosafety cabinet. The laboratory and buffer room are negative pressure space, the relative pressure between the laboratory is - 30Pa - 40Pa, and the relative pressure between the buffer room is - 15pa - 20Pa.
Technical requirements for decoration of sterile room:
1. The studio shall be small and flat, with a height of 2.2-2.3m. The internal decoration shall be flat and smooth without unevenness or edges and corners. The four walls and roof shall be made of impermeable materials to facilitate scrubbing and sterilization.
2. The indoor lighting area is large, and the indoor situation can be seen from the outside.
3. In order to ensure the cleanness of the sterile room, a buffer corridor shall be set around the sterile room, and a buffer room shall be set next to the corridor, which can be smaller than the sterile room.
4. The sterile room, buffer corridor and buffer room are equipped with fluorescent lamp and ultraviolet lamp for disinfection air. The sterilization ultraviolet lamp should be 1m away from the workbench, and its power switch should be set outdoors.
5. Sliding doors shall be set at the inlet and outlet of the sterile room and buffer room, the doors shall be flush with the windows, the door seams shall be sealed tightly, and the two doors shall be staggered to avoid pollution caused by air convection.
We have been insisting on the decoration of sterile room on the way of sharing http://www.jnyhrs.com Truly solve the problems you need