1. The laboratory should be equipped with water supply and drainage pipes and sewage treatment system
The whole building of the laboratory should be equipped with unobstructed water supply and drainage pipeline system; according to the relevant environmental protection standards, it should be equipped with sewage treatment system to prevent the spread of pathogenic microorganisms and other harmful substances pollution.
2. Equipped with washing and disinfection facilities
The laboratory should be equipped with facilities for washing and disinfection of animal cages, drinking water bottles, experimental surgical instruments, etc.
Decoration of animal laboratory
3. Equipped with centralized collection and treatment facilities for animal carcasses
Facilities for centralized collection, refrigeration and treatment of animal carcasses shall be provided in the decoration of animal laboratory.
4. Equipped with waste and garbage disposal facilities
The laboratory shall be equipped with waste and garbage treatment facilities that meet the environmental protection standards.
5. Provide fire safety facilities
(1) a reliable fire escape passage shall be provided in the whole building of the laboratory.
(2) fire safety alarm system and automatic sprinkling fire extinguishing device shall be installed in the whole building of the laboratory and the decoration of each animal laboratory.