Aseptic room is a basic supporting industry widely used in electronic information, semiconductor, medical and health, bioengineering, aerospace and many other industries. According to the industry's precision and dust-free requirements, the grade difference is also large. Aseptic room should be set up according to the principle of economy and science. The basic requirements are as follows:
1、 Aseptic room requirements
1、无菌室应有内外两间,内间是无菌室,外间是缓冲室。房间容积不宜过大,以便于空气灭菌。小的内间面积2x2.5= 5m2 ,外间面积1x2= 2m2 ,高以2.5m以下为宜,都应有天花板。
1. There should be two inside and outside aseptic rooms, the inside is aseptic room and the outside is buffer room. The room volume should not be too large for air sterilization. The small inner space area is 2x2.5 = 5m2, the outer space area is 1x2 = 2M2, the height should be less than 2.5m, and there should be ceiling.
2. Sliding door should be set in the inner room to reduce the fluctuation of air, and the door should be set far away from the worktable. It's better to use sliding door in the outer room, which should be set far away from the inner room.
3. A small window is opened on the wall or partition fan separating the inner room from the outer room, which is used as the necessary passage for internal and external delivery of articles in the vaccination process, so as to reduce the number of people entering and leaving the inner room and reduce the degree of pollution. The small window is 60cm in width, 40cm in height and 30cm in thickness, and the inside and outside are hung with opposite sashes.
4. The volume of aseptic room is small and tight. After using for a period of time, the indoor temperature is very high, so ventilation window should be set. The ventilation window should be set on the ceiling at the entrance of the inner room (i.e. the position far away from the worktable). It should be of double-layer structure, the outer layer should be louver, and the inner layer can be plate type window sash. The ventilation window can be opened after use and before sterilization to circulate air. If possible, a constant temperature and humidity machine can be installed.
2、 Sterile indoor equipment and appliances
1. The worktable in aseptic room, no matter what material is used, requires smooth surface and level worktable.
2、在内室和外室各安装一个紫外灯 (多为30W )。内室的紫外线灯应安装在经常工作的座位正上方离地面2m ,外室的紫外线灯可安装在外室中 央。
2. A UV lamp (mostly 30W) is installed in the inner room and the outer room respectively. The ultraviolet lamp in the inner room should be installed directly above the seat that works frequently, 2m above the ground, and the ultraviolet lamp in the outer room can be installed in the center of the outer room.
3, the outer room should have special work clothes, shoes, caps, masks, porcelain salt and towel, spray and 5% carbolic acid solution.
4. There should be alcohol lamp, common inoculation tools, stainless steel knife, scissors, tweezers, 70% alcohol cotton ball, industrial alcohol, glass slide, special crayon, record book, pencil, label paper, glue, waste basket, etc.
3、 Sterilization of aseptic room
1. Steaming: This is a measure of complete sterilization in the sterile room. When the aseptic room has been used for a long time and the pollution is serious, fumigation and sterilization should be carried out. It can be fumigated with formaldehyde, lactic acid or sulfur.
2, spray: before each use of the asepsis room. Spray can cause particles and microorganisms to settle in the air, preventing dust flying on the desktop and ground, and having bactericidal effect. It can be sprayed with 5% carbolic acid.
3、紫外线照射:在每次使用无菌室前进行。紫外线有较好的杀菌效果。通常应开启紫外线灯照射30 ~ 60min。
3. Ultraviolet radiation: before each use of sterile room. Ultraviolet has better germicidal efficacy. Generally, the ultraviolet lamp should be turned on for 30 ~ 60min.
4、 Working procedure of aseptic room
1. Sterile room sterilization. Before each use, turn on the ultraviolet lamp for 30min or 30min before use, and use 5% carbolic acid spray in the interior and exterior chambers.
2. After washing hands with soap, move the necessary equipment into the outside room. In the outer room, put on sterilized work clothes, work caps and work shoes, wear masks, and then soak hands with 2% coal phenol soap for 2 minutes.
3、将各种需用物品搬进内室清点就位,用5%石炭酸在工作台面上方和操作员站位空间喷雾,返回外室, 5~ 10min后再进内室工作。
3. Move all kinds of articles into the inner room and place them in place. Spray the 5% carbolic acid on the working table and operator's space, return to the outer room, and then enter the inner room after 5~ 10min.
4. Before inoculation, wipe hands with 70% alcohol cotton ball. During aseptic operation, the movement should be gentle to minimize air fluctuation and dust on the ground.
5. Pay attention to safety in work. If the cotton plug catches fire, wrap it with wet cloth and extinguish it. Do not blow it with your mouth to avoid expanding combustion. In case of bacteria culture spilling or breaking the bacteria container, wrap it with a cloth soaked with 5% carbolic acid, wipe the table or ground with a cloth soaked with 5% carbolic acid, and then continue the operation after wiping hands with alcohol cotton ball.
6, after the work is finished, clean up the table immediately, and remove all the articles and wastes that should not be stored in the asepsis room, then use the 5% carbolic acid spray or the ultraviolet lamp to irradiate 30min.
The above is the configuration requirements of aseptic room. Please pay attention to us for more laboratory information. Thank you for reading, hope the above content can help you, if you want to know more wonderful content, please click our official website: aseptic room decoration http://www.jnyhrs.com .