First, let's start with the high efficiency filter. In the clean room, whether it is the high air volume high efficiency air filter installed at the end of the purification air conditioning unit or the high efficiency air filter installed at the high efficiency air supply outlet, these must have accurate operation time records and cleanliness and air volume as the basis for replacement, such as under normal use, The service life of the high-efficiency filter can be more than one year. If the front-end protection is done well, the service life of the high-efficiency filter can be more than two years without any problem. Of course, it also depends on the quality of the high-efficiency air filter, maybe longer;
Second, for example, the high-efficiency filter installed in the purification equipment, such as the high-efficiency filter in the air shower room, such as the front-end primary efficiency filter, is well protected, and the service life of the high-efficiency filter can be more than two years; For example, for the high-efficiency filter on the purification workbench, we can replace the high-efficiency filter through the prompt of the differential pressure gauge on the purification workbench. For the high-efficiency filter in the clean shed, the best time for replacing the air filter can be determined by the detection wind speed of the high-efficiency air filter, In case of replacement of the high-efficiency air filter on the FFU fan filter unit, the high-efficiency air filter is replaced through the prompt in the PLC control system or the prompt of the differential pressure gauge.
Third, some of our experienced air filter installers have summarized their valuable experience and introduced it here. I hope it can help you to grasp the best time for air filter replacement more accurately. In the air conditioning unit, when the differential pressure gauge shows that the resistance of the air filter reaches 2 ~ 3 times of the initial resistance, the maintenance should be stopped or the air filter should be replaced.
If there is no differential pressure gauge, it can be changed according to the following simple double body pattern:
1) Check the color of the filter material on the upper and lower wind sides of the air filter. If the color of the filter material on the air outlet surface turns black, prepare to change it;
2) Touch the filter material on the air outlet surface of the air filter with your hand. If there is a lot of dust on your hand, prepare to change it;
3) Record the change status of air filter for many times and summarize the best change cycle;
4) On the premise that the high efficiency air filter does not reach the final resistance, if the pressure difference between the clean room and the adjacent room decreases significantly, it may be that the junior high efficiency filter resistance is too large and should be changed;
5) The cleanliness in the clean room can not meet the design requirements, or there is negative pressure. When the junior high efficiency air filter does not arrive for replacement, it may be that the resistance of the high efficiency air filter is too large, so it is necessary to prepare for replacement.