(1) The wall and ceiling shall be made of sound insulation, solid, smooth, no gap, arson, moisture-proof and easy to clean materials. The color should be light blue and light green. The wall corner is round to prevent ash accumulation. Film viewing lamp, medicine cabinet, console, etc. shall be set in the wall.
(2) The door shall be wide and have no threshold to facilitate the entry and exit of flat cars. The spring door easy to swing shall be avoided to prevent dust and bacteria from flying due to air flow. The window shall be double-layer, and it is recommended to use aluminum alloy window frame, which is conducive to dust prevention and thermal insulation. The window glass should be brown.
(3) The width of the corridor shall not be less than 2.5m to facilitate the flat car operation and avoid the collision of passing personnel.
(4) The floor shall be constructed of hard, smooth and easy to brush materials. The ground is slightly inclined to a corner, and a floor drain is set at the lower part to facilitate the discharge of sewage. The drainage hole is covered to prevent polluted air from entering the room or being blocked by foreign matters.
(5) Power supply: dual phase power supply facilities shall be provided to ensure safe operation. Each operating room shall have sufficient electric sockets to facilitate the power supply of various instruments and equipment. The socket shall be provided with fireproof flower device, and the ground of the operating room shall be provided with conductive equipment to prevent explosion caused by sparks. The electric socket shall be covered and sealed to prevent water from entering and avoid circuit failure affecting the operation. The main power line shall be centrally set in the wall, and the central suction and oxygen pipeline devices shall be set in the wall.
(6) Lighting facilities: ordinary lighting lamps shall be installed on the wall or roof. The operation lamp shall be equipped with child and bus shadowless lamp and standby lifting lamp.
(7) Water source and fire prevention facilities: water taps shall be installed in each workshop to facilitate flushing. Fire extinguishers shall be installed in corridors and auxiliary rooms to ensure safety. Hot and cold water and high-pressure steam shall be fully guaranteed.
(8) Ventilation, filtration and sterilization device: a perfect ventilation, filtration and sterilization device should be established in modern operating room to purify the air. The ventilation modes include turbulent, laminar and vertical, which can be selected as appropriate.
(9) Access route layout of operating room: the layout design of access route shall meet the requirements of functional process and cleaning and pollution zoning. Three access routes shall be set, one for staff, two for injured patients, and three for circulating supply routes such as instrument dressing, so as to achieve isolation as far as possible and avoid cross infection.
The temperature regulation in the operating room is very important, and there should be cold and heating regulation equipment. The air conditioner shall be set in the upper roof, the room temperature shall be kept at 24 ~ 26 ℃, and the relative humidity shall be about 50%. The general operating room is 35 ~ 45 m2, and the special room is about 60 m2, which is suitable for cardiopulmonary bypass, organ transplantation, etc; The area of small operating room is 20 ~ 30 ㎡.
Today's highlights are shared here. For more highlights, please click our website: air purification project http://www.jnyhrs.com , we will have a lot of content for you